Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween....

We had the most fun on Halloween this year. I had the "day off" for inservice. My very good friend...supermom came and taught my teachers some wonderful things. Thank you SUPER MOM!! I have a gift for you. Will catch up with you on Monday!! I love you and your kids! I had the privilege of going to Macy's awards assembly at her school where she received every award except perfect attendance...darn sinus infection and fever. She also was recognized for her performance on last years TAKS test. I am so proud of her. I am her room mom again this year...YIPPEE!! I made it 6 years as room mom. Couldn't be prouder of that, either!! So, I got to go to her class party. We then loaded up and headed to Frisco. We owed Maddy a trip to Build a Bear for her birthday in September and we just couldn't leave Mason out. So, Macy helped the kids get their animals stuffed and "washed" and dressed. We had fun. The mall in Frisco was dead. We trick or treated there and met our friends the Brands for dinner at the food court. We went to Darin's neighborhood to trick or treat. (YES! I realize it's weird that my ex-husband and I are friends, but it works for us)!!! He lives in a dead end cul-de-sac on Lake Lewisville. There were no cars, just golf carts and wagons. Our kids had a blast.

Today has been a busy Saturday, too. I have been working on switching the kids seasons clothing. It's always a beating for me. We had a soccer game today. We have such a great little team. They are aggressive, which works for us. We have only lost one game, tied one, and won the rest.. Not bad for my first coaching endeavor, huh? New wood floors were laid in our 2 year old area the last two days so I have the job of moving the furniture back into the classrooms before Sunday school tomorrow. JOY!

I hope each of you had a great Halloween. Enjoy my pics!!





0 comments: