Sunday, November 30, 2008

And they're up...sort of...

This was the weekend of Christmas trees. With the exception of Maddy and Mason's they are all up. They aren't completely DONE, but they are up. All the decorations for the house aren't out, but they are down from the attic. Here's what we have going people...We have my traditional tree. Every ornament from the time I became and adult and started buying my own ornaments, the kids ornaments, my favorite things, etc....




And last, but not least...I have officially added the cupcake tree. I could not be more proud of it. It brings me total joy to look at it. Anyone see a cupcake ornament I don't have...contact me immediately...I will drive hours upon hours for it!! :) I really want these really cool things they have at Target to accessorize the tree, but they're $3.99 a stem. I'll just have to wait for them to go on sale, because that's ridiculous!!!




We also have the Patriotic tree, because I love red, white and blue and the USA!! I mean...come on people...I got married on the 4th of July....It's missing the red star garland stuff...but, I'll get to it. (I'll add a picture in the next post...)

We also have the front porch tree, Macy's beach themed tree (green tinsel with surfboards), and the Christmas card tree. Am I an overachiever...well, YES, I am!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute trees! I do love your cupcake tree! You have some fun ones! I have a great one in mind to send to you, I'll get it in the mail soon!!! I love that you have all of these themed trees too!!!