Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving...

I seriously had a straight out of a movie moment today....my Mom called..."she'll be here tomorrow!!!" HUH? What? The cleaning lady is coming Wednesday!! I still have two days to work before I can take off. HUH? Are you serious? WHAT??? So, I walk in the door and announce to Chris that his "very favorite mother-in-law" (as opposed to the other one that he has, hahaha!!) is coming TOMORROW!! Not a great way to greet him this afternoon.

So, you know she moved away and I don't get to see her that often...what am I to do? Throw everything in closets I answer!! Hide it!! Get the bleach out. I don't care where you put it, just open the container...the smell will fill the house like it is clean!! OMG...my Mommy is coming!! Tomorrow!!

Plus...I think I'm getting sick...like flu sick. Lovely, lovely, lovely. But, I did get enough energy to throw all of Macy's crap in her closet. That's a start. Oh, and out of kindness to my mother I brushed her sheets off to make sure there were no crumbs in them. I know...it's the simple things in life!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I saw your comment on my blog and would LOVE a lipstick ornament!!! I don't know that I want to leave my address on here though...if you will email me at tbrowder1@hotmail.com, I'll send it to you. I'll try to find you a fun cupcake ornament too!!! Thanks for thinking of me! Your stories are great, I hope you get the house cleaned by the time your mom gets there!