Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The mother eagle has landed...

Okay, so the Mom has arrived. The charming husband has been nothing but a butt (I'm censoring it for all you people who do not believe that the church preschool director should use the word ass) since she arrived and she just isn't convinced that he's that charming!! HHHmmmm!!! ME EITHER!! Could you be on your best behavior since the mother in law is here? Could you stop nitpicking our kids to death about the fact of this, that and the other!! UGH! Driving me nuts!!

So, anyway, she's here. She went right into cleaning...this after she spent 1/2 her day on Highway 75 because a woman decided to commit suicide by jumping off of the overpass ONTO Hwy 75 a mere 10 minutes before she got there. So, freeway shut down and she just parked it there. LOVELY....

So, it's 8:16 and she's in bed. Have I mentioned that my mom has narcolepsy? She does and it has affected her quality of life for years. So, when she wants to sleep I just say, okay and go on with my night. I'll be up typing for hours now. I still believe I'm getting the flu or "something." Chris got me some Tylenol Cold medicine. It seems to have helped for now...let's hope. I have a turkey to make y'all!!!

More news on the mother eagle tomorrow....

0 comments: