Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emotional rollercoaster.

So, another day, another bit of drama. I had a face to face tonight with the Pastor (my boss), the Pastors wife (who sometimes thinks shes my boss), the head of the preschool committee (who I wish was my boss) and myself...

There are so many issues that I don't even know where to begin. Again, I have decided to stay with the preschool. For now. Without listing my resume of what I have accomplished at the school, I will ask...at what cost? The cost of my marriage (which is always somewhat shaky), my childrens youth, my mental health?

I love, love, love the preschool. I am so proud of it, but I'm so over the crap. I know with so many jobs there is crap...but there sure is a lot of it there (and not just in the potty training room! Hahahaha!!).

So, continue to pray for me. I have a "plan." In my head...a plan. A six month plan...six months...six months....May 2009. We'll chat. I'll let you in on my "plan."

1 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Yeah. I have some ideas for you. Oddly, you never make my phone ring so I can share them with you. Hmmmmm...I could start sharing them publically on your blog, but you know how blunt I am and may not want that. I'm just sayin'...CALL ME!!