Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We have cooked, cleaned, been stuffed and are now resting. WHOA!! Thanksgiving is a lot of work for a 10-20 minute meal, huh? It was worth it. Mom was here. My brother just left after the Cowboys game. And I survived. My Mom wants to get up at 4 a.m. to shop. 4 a.m.? Why? Is it really worth it? I will go for old times sake!! But, ugh...I'm not thrilled about it. I have a list of things I'll try to get, but I'm sorry, I will not be fistfighting over a toy or movie. Get over it. I have no time for that bullcrap.

We returned to the doctor with Mason on Wednesday for a recheck. There are some issues. We will go in on Monday for a neck ultrasound. I do not at this point want to go into details of what I was told until we know more. I will just ask that you pray for Mason. Pray that he is healthy. Pray for answers. Pray for Chris and I to have peace. Chris is very upset. I am pretty upset, but Chris is overwhelmed with grief right now. But, what I can say is at this point we don't know much. We will even know more tomorrow after some more test results are returned and the doctor is going to call me from Austin (he's there for the UT/A&M game-lucky guy)!!

We have been blessed this year with so many things...our children, our health, Chris maintaining a good job for more than a year and God's presence in our life!!!

Just pray for answers and Mason! He's my boo!!

0 comments: