Saturday, November 8, 2008

Detox/Rehab...

So, I have told you before that I employee some great college kids. They are so much smarter and laid back than I was in college. But, anyway...one of my boys asked me where I was going for a week and I explained to him...camp...with my 5th grader...yada, yada, yada. I then added the part about no cell phone...no computer...no Starbucks and he seriously says..."Oh, so you're going to rehab?" HUH? No! I'm not going to rehab...I'm really going to camp...He says, "No, you're going to Western Civilations form of Detox Rehab program." GREATNESS! He cracks me up. I would have never thought of something so witty! Anyway, so we're packing...still packing. I've been trying to get my dictation done before I go. Would have helped if I hadn't picked up 8 tapes yesterday! YIKES. I have three left as of right this moment. I also had our last soccer game today. And we had a party at McDonalds for our AWESOME little soccer team. Can you say winning season? Won 8, Lost 1 and Tied 1. We rock!! I will scan the pictures and post them! IN TWO WEEKS!!....SEE BECAUSE I'M GOING TO REHAB!! That freaking cracks me up. I better stop saying it though...people at church will begin to believe it. I need a quiet place, I need a quiet place. I'll write tomorrow before I leave...I gotta go do some tree huggin!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

haha.... what a great story!!

thank you for leaving a comment on my page! you are so sweet! We are so excited!!