Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just one more day....

One more day, one more day, one more day...I will repeat this to myself over and over and over again until the end of the day tomorrow. So, the state still hasn't shown up...Lovely...probably will tomorrow. Or next week. Or whenever they choose. The last two days have been quiet...and THEN Chris called on his way home from work...truck broken down. Me trying to figure out how to get to him...with three kids and a single cab pickup that my friends brother is letting me borrow...THEN...it hit me...Call the EX-husband. He'll help and he did! People were shaking their heads at me. So, the ex-husband calls back three hours later and announces...you owe me!! I know, I know...forever and ever. So, he announces...I have a date tonight. I'm just going to take Chris to my house, he can leave his truck there and drive one of my "extra" cars home. Lovely. So, Chris is going to go back down there tomorrow and fix his truck with MY EX-HUSBAND. Do they have greeting cards for this? I told Chris...Hey, just an FYI, I would never call your ex-wife for a ride. She would drive me over a cliff....

But, one more day, one more day, one more day. I have a headache.

Tomorrow is my Mommy's birthday. Usually I take her flowers and dinner from Chick-Fil-a. But, not this year. Just a phone call and card and an I LOVE YOU MOMMY! I miss you MOMMY!

Please pray for...my friends Wesley and Kristy. Wes is having a rough go of it again. And MckMama's little Stellan. (In the box to the upper right of where you are reading).

Going to start the walking thing Thursday AM. I'm up at 5 a.m. anyway, might as well walk, walk, walk around the block. The kids will be in the house asleep, Chris will be at work, but Macy is old enough, has a cell phone and I seriously live in THE quietest neighborhood. If she needs me I can be here in less than a minute. I'm going to just walk around MY block. I need to measure it to see how many laps is a mile. I just want to be "fit." But, more about that on New Years Day....

For now...one more day, one more day, one more day...

0 comments: