Sunday, December 7, 2008

Boo-boo...the update....

Sorry to all of you that have emailed, called or texted and asked how Mason is...(aka Boo-boo). He is doing as well as can be expected, I guess. He's tired. He looks tired. He looks sick. I need to take a picture and post it. He has dark circles under his eyes. Today he slept from 1:00 until about 4:15. That's not really a common thing for him. I'm having to dress him every morning because he is just beat. We saw the ENT...tonsillectomy in January.... We had blood drawn, I have not heard anything on the results yet. We go back again on Thursday for more blood work. He hates having his blood drawn. He still has the cough that he has had for um, three months. He sounds stopped up again in the nose area. I just want him to feel better. I want him to look better. I want him to be better. It's hard for us because we want to baby him and he is over emotional right now, but there are times when we have to discipline him and that sucks. He goes into melt down mode. Just pray that he improves sooner than later!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

oh no!! uggh... waiting on results is so annoying! poor thing... I'm so sorry for the sickness! boo on sickness!