Saturday, December 27, 2008

I love days off!!

I love days where I do not obligate myself to anything besides hanging out in my pajamas all day. I will not leave the house today. Nope. Won't do it!! Love it!!

My day started early today. For whatever reason, my sleeping issues are back. Can't go to sleep, can't stay asleep, don't sleep well when I do sleep. Does any of that make sense? I paid bills, have finished all the laundry and tried to put up most of the Christmas gifts. I have not figured out how to download the pictures off my little point and shoot I bought myself Wednesday so I would have a camera for Christmas morning. I need to get that done.

The kids have been good today for the most part. They have played with legos, Maddy's new kitchen, watched TV, painted, eaten, and are now napping. Chris had to go back to work today. It's been a great day.

I have church tomorrow and one more afternoon off and then back to work for three days. Then I get two more and the weekend off. I'm sure I'll have a interesting week next week. The state showed up for an unannounced inspection on Tuesday. We apparently got reported. It is what it is, it just sucks. So, they will probably be back next week to "check" on us. It's all too much for me to handle sometimes. This job drives me NUTS!! My friend Stacey put it so eloquently the other day at lunch, do you feel like you've reached the point of success with the program where you can now say...Next? I DO!! Will I say next? Probably. One day. Not sure when, but yes, I will say Next. And I already know what the next will consist of...MY KIDS!! I want to spend more time with my kids.

So, I will enjoy my days off that I have right now with my kids and I will rest (try to) and cook and bake and enjoy my house....

Oh, and I cannot wait to review my last years new years resolutions with you guys to point out how I have failed miserably...Lovely...But, I will try, try again this year.

0 comments: