Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Be careful what you wish/pray for....

Because now I am stranded in my house with the kids, the husband, and a cell phone that continues to ring and ring and ring wondering why there is no school....UGH!! Chris is griping at the kids about their room. What's new? Macy is hiding in her room. (Do all pre-teens do this?) We never see her. She's always laying in her bed watching TV or talking on the phone. (Eye roll). I was the genius who thought the whole weather thing was an overreaction and I REFUSED to run to Wal Mart to stock up. Well, maybe I should have considered at least grocery shopping. We have food, don't get me wrong, but a mish mash of items. Like, tonight for dinner...I'm considering breakfast. I love breakfast for dinner. Last night I made chili. I was missing my traditional ingrediants to it included Kidney beans. You would have thought I was poisoning my children with the reaction. But, hey fritos covers a lot, you know? We're just running low on stuff. Maybe I can talk Chris into going for me. He llllooooovvveeesssss Wal Mart. Freak.

2 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

It would be wrong of me to point at you and laugh, right?

Amanda said...

haha.. I was the same way as a pre teen! In fact, my dad would instate "forced family time" (as I like to refer to it) so he would know I existed.. haha...