Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to work....

Tomorrow I go back to work. Bad news...that is the bad news...Good news...I only have to work three days. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then I'm off Thursday and Friday. That's good news!! YEA ME!!

Like I told you in my last post...I'm sure that I'll have another visit from the state, which totally breaks me out in hives when they're there and then gives me the BIGGEST sense of relief when they leave. So, I have that to look forward to.

Went back to church today. Came home and put my pajamas back on. I love my pajamas. Am I pathetic or what???

So, I'll fill you in tomorrow!! Hi HO, Hi HO...back to work I go....BLAH!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man... back to work tomorrow??? well, your good news was really good. You can do just about anything for 3 days!