Monday, December 15, 2008

It's frigid outside....

Freezing, I tell you...well for Texas standards that is. I won't compare myself to you guys up north. Poor people. So, I'm absolutely praying is sleets and ices and is just too unsafe to run buses tomorrow...because....if that happens, I don't have to open the preschool!! YEA us! Sorry, folks. Just need a little day to breathe in between a Monday!! UGH!!

So, we survived our weekend trip to the mall. That was very unsmart of me. I just wanted to get out of there and breathe.....We're pretty much done with shopping. We have a few things here and a few things there and we're good. I just about have all my Christmas cards done. I need to wrap, but am waiting for Saturday. I have coordinated a "wrap party" at our church this weekend. Waiting to see if anyone will RSVP and if they don't, well then, I'm still packing my stuff up, going up there to my 8 x 11 table and wrap to my hearts delight without my children knocking on the door and peaking underneath the door!!

I have a lot of picking up and cleaning up and organizing to do before we leave for Christmas, but it will all get done in good time. I just need to survive the next 6 days of work. Survive, survive, survive, smile and nod, smile and nod!!

0 comments: