Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008...I wonder what this year will bring. Last year brought a career change for me. It brought us back into the Chili's family...(Thank goodness)! It brought Chris and I to the 5 year mark in our marriage. Macy turned a decade old. I spent a couple days in the hospital with Maddy. Mason started preschool. It was a pretty eventful year. I'm sure this year will find us busier than ever. Macy has decided not to compete in a Spring sport-(only Softball in March). But, our Mr. Man will be joining the ranks of team sports. YEA! We are very excited. He turns 4 in February and we get to sign him up for soccer. We are so excited about this. I'm not sure this will be his sport of choice, but he sure can run and I can't wait to go and watch him. Maddy will have to just be the cheerleader for a couple more years. She's something else!

I look forward to watching my children continue to learn and grow. I can't wait to get in shape! (Believe it or not)! I am so excited about our trip to California. We have started "planning." We've decided this...it's going to cost an arm and a leg, but we're blessed to be able to go. We want to work on the house some. We considered sending Macy to summer camp in Kerrville, but she will be going in 2008 with her 5th grade class, so I think we'll hold off until next Summer.

My goal more than anything this year....(I refuse to say resolution...) is to get my butt organized. I used to be so on top of things and then I had two kids two years in a row and started working 60+ hours a week and I just couldn't keep up. I'm working better hours now, so I think I can work it out. I have some amazing ladies at the church that have volunteered to help me organize my desk and files and I have taken them up on it! I hired a spectacular lady to clean my house every two weeks and that has been such a blessing!

More than anything, I pray for everyone to have good health and a great year!

0 comments: