Sunday, January 6, 2008

Headaches.

Literally and figuratively. Why oh why do they exist? I have the WORST headache right now. Chris is currently in a really bad migraine cluster. (His last one was in Dec/Jan. of 2003/2004 when I was in and out of the hospital during my pregnancy with Mason. These are debilitating headaches. It hurts me to see him in so much pain. The kids who vandalized my playground showed up on Friday to clean up their mess. That's the good news. Bad news is that the fence around the new firehouse that just got remodeled as a beautiful home....well, there fence has these two lovely letters written all over it...f.....u......What is wrong with these kids? Do we blame them? Do we blame society? Do we blame their parents. I wish a hug from Mrs. Buffy would make it better, but I think it's too late. I have a couple kids in my program that it would work on....They just need to be loved and so I love the unlovables. But, these kids don't care. Another headache.....UGH!

Here's a recap on my weekend....cooked again at the school on Friday. Went to Target and Hobby Lobby for three hours without kids! Yipee. Hit up the 75% and 80% off Christmas sales. LOVE THOSE!! I have decided that next year I will add a tree to my collection--a cupcake tree. How cute will that be. Macy and I have found over 40 new cupcake ornaments in the last couple days at sales. It's so fun "hunting" for them. We decided we are rescuing them. We can't bear to leave them there on the shelves all alone!!

Came home to a clean house! Thanks Sharon! I baked a three tiered wedding cake. Saturday morning-woke up and decorated the wedding cake. Delivered that and then decided that I didn't want to stay in my house all day with all three kids so, I loaded them up in the car and headed out to the Town Center. We hit up JC Penney. Been there lately? Such cute stuff. Remember when it was only "old lady" stuff? Not anymore. They must have gotten some young buyers. Too cute. I bought Macy some new stuff. We then went to Old Navy, Ross, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Hobby Lobby, and Dollar Tree. We were soooo tired by the time we headed home. Macy and I rented Hairspray on PPV. It was soooooo cute. We really enjoyed it. I was thankful to get to watch a movie with her. What a treat. She stayed home with us this weekend because Darin was in a lot of pain from an unexplained muscle pull/strain/possible break of his collar bone, etc. He FINALLY headed to the ER this morning. I was scheduled to give the Children's message at church today and had to step in at the last minute as liturgist. Macy spoke up during prayer requests and asked if everyone would pray for her Dad. I was so proud of her. We're at home right now and headed out the door for a birthday party at Lunar golf. My kids are excited.

I really need to do all the paperwork at school this week that I should have been doing last week when I was in the kitchen. This will be our first full week since Christmas, so I'm sure we'll be very busy with lots of kids returning from their break. OH, and I just remembered I get to drive the bus tomorrow. Always something when you wear all those hats. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Tonight I need to catch up on laundry and emails....Maybe Chris will be home before 9 p.m. That would help...

Until the next time the urge hits me to vent......good bye my dear bloggy.

1 comments:

Cheri Lewis said...

Hey Girly Girl...

Wow! To have the kind of energy that you have would be totally amazing! My almost 40 year old bones are getting pretty creaky.

I am really enjoying all of your post. I hope that you continue to post often.

Pray for us as we'll be traveling to Houston (maybe late this week) for Tate's surgery.

Fully Relying on God,
Cheri and family

LOTS OF LOVE FROM PARIS!