Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm rested!

It's been a long week. Will there ever be a week where I don't say or at least think that? I wonder???

When I got off yesterday I drove Macy to meet her Daddy in McKinney. He's still not up to driving long distances. He sees and orthopedic physician tomorrow. They think he has a dislocation now. Four weeks later...they have decided now to send him to the orthopedic surgeon. Anyway, I came home and Chris was in bed. He did not have a headache, he was just tired. So, I fed the kids, got them settled and went to lay down with him about 7. I woke up at 5:30 like always, but made myself go back to bed until after 8. So, needless to say...I am now rested. Chris is off today. I went to the church for a few hours for a planning session. We hit up Albertson's and Wal Mart. The kids are now napping. It's quiet. Aaaaaahhhhhh...quiet.

Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday. WOW!! That sounds so old. I feel like so much of my life has been wasted on things that I should have done and haven't. I need to get on those things PRONTO!! I would love to have a girls night out next weekend. Still trying to put together plans for that.

My friend Cheri and her little boy Tate are home from Houston. His pacemaker insertion when successfully! YEA TATE!

0 comments: