Sunday, January 20, 2008

They say it's my birthday....

Too bad no one reminded my husband of that. Pretty sad when my EX-husband remembers. Now, Chris is at work right now. But, he didn't mention it this morning, he didn't mention it when I just called him. I'm sorry, but that pretty much just pisses me off. Maybe he'll say something when he gets home. Maybe he'll say something when my cell phone rings and sings, "Happy Birthday Darlin." Maybe not. I don't know why after six years I'm surprised, just pissed. I'll let you know later if her remembered. It just baffles me how "Thee cupcake queen" who loves everyone elses birthday so much hates her own. My day always just sucks. Sorry, but it does. I've never had a remarkable-this is the best day ever-kind of birthday. Now, I will mention that last year my coworkers at the Neurology Clinic all pitched in and bought me a Kitchen Aide Mixer and that was the best, most thoughtful gift I have ever been given. Anyway.....We shall see what the day holds.

0 comments: