Sunday, December 30, 2007

Two more days off...YEA!!! I'm oh so happy to be off for another two days. I went ahead and took down most of the Christmas stuff yesterday. Everything except the Christmas tree. I just couldn't bear to take it down yet. It's so pretty, I miss it when it's gone. We had a pretty quiet weekend. Yesterday I ventured out for donuts and coffee. (In my PJ's) HA. My Starbucks girl called me out on it. Ooops. Too funny. Other than that, it was a jamma day as Mason calls them. We love jamma days. Chris worked all day. So, it was just me for the kids to drive nuts.


Today was church and the Stubb's Holiday Party in McKinney. I took some yummy cupcakes. They were a hit. So cute. If I knew how to attach a picture I would, but I just tried that and it was a mess. Oh well. Macy is home. I have seen her since last Friday, but this is her first day back at home since last Friday. I'm sure she will hole herself in her room until I force her to come out and be social. (She's such a pre-teen).


Hey-I think I just figured out the picture thing. Cool. We'll see. ANYWAY....I have really been thinking about my comments on Friday. I'm still pretty grumpy. But, I started today writing down what I want to say to the sibling that has made me so mad. So, I guess that's a start. Right? Sometimes I don't like being a grown up. It just stinks! It comes down to this...I love my Mommy! She is the best Mommy in the world. Sometimes I roll my eyes at her and she drives me nuts, but she would do anything for any of us and I strive to be like that. I also can pretty much say anything to her and not be judged. That's nice.
I just remembered I have to take Defensive Driving by the 9th of January. Guess what I'll be doing with those two extra days that I have off. That's crummy. Oh well, I'll just stay up late a couple nights and get it done.
I am going to drive down to see Mom on the 1st for her birthday. Jake and I bought her a Chi. Chris afraid she won't use it. I'll make her. I'll be the boss of her. HA!!
Happy New Year!! Here's to Buffy running a marathon and Chris and I making our dream vacation a reality.....cheers....!

0 comments: