Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We're home!

We just made it home. We're trying to unload the cars and clean up the house at the same time. Mason has double pink eye. Thankfully, his pediatrician's office just called us in some drops. The weather outside is frightful. I'm glad I'm not working today and dread going back tomorrow. I have soooo much to do. But, it's only two days and then I'll be off for another four. This is such a lazy time of year for me. I guess I'll get back into the swing of things after the first of the year...

We had a nice Christmas. For the most part it was quiet. Last night the whole family loaded up into the SUV and headed over to the Gaylord Texan to look at the Christmas lights and more importantly, the trains. Mason had a blast. Actually, we all did. It was packed with tourists, though. Ick. Me and crowds do not get along. AT ALL. I cleaned out my Mom's pantry and organized it for her. She said that was the best part of her Christmas. How funny. I flat ironed her hair for her yesterday, too. It looked very nice. My brother and I are going to buy her a Chi for her Birthday (on the 31st). I told Jake he would owe me $50 and she heard me and freaked out. So, Jake lied and told her I said $15.00. She more cheap than I am.

Anyway...Chris is off for the next three days. That should be a little too much togetherness. But, that's life. We need to get busy deciding what we're going to start to work on in the house and then how we're going to pay for our big vacation this year. New Years Resolution...haven't thought of that one yet. Random.

Okay, until next time...Maddy wants her nails painted now...Gotta run.

0 comments: