Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another day, another angry parent.

Seriously people. Would you ever cuss in front of your child at their preschool director. Some people just shock me on a daily basis. Look, I know that I can be short and to the point, but to call me the B word in front of your kids? SERIOUSLY! The thing is, the older I get, the less I care. I seriously just walked away. I said, "(Enter parents name here) I am not going to talk about this in front of (Enter child's name here)." I was so proud of me. The sad thing is, the kid is so sweet. But, I'm sure they'll move her to another preschool as soon as they can find one since I'm soooo awful. But, if I'm that bad, why did they leave her there today? Whatever.

Other than that, it was just another day filled with snotty kisses and phone calls to parents about sick kids. It's been a pretty light week as far as enrollment goes because of the holidays. I guess we'll pick back up strong in January. I was so excited that one of our kids that we thought we had lost came back in today and is going to re-enroll as of next week. Yea. She was such a cute little girl, I was sad when she left.

I went to Wal Mart twice today. That was a beating. Once for the school, once for me. The Me trip cost me a ridiculous amount of money on nothing. OH, but they did have cupcake ornaments and I did feel the need to rescue them. I mean, they were 95 cents. Who could resist that?

Macy is in Oklahoma with her Dad visiting her Nano and Papo. She said they may get 3 to 6 inches of snow tonight. That should be fun for her tomorrow. I miss her when she's gone.

Tonight the BIG GAME is on. So, I'm sure we'll lose Chris to the TV any minute now. He was seriously just watching a game that was re-running from 2 years ago and was STILL arguing with the officials that by the way...CAN'T HEAR HIS OPINION! And even if they could, I'm quite sure they wouldn't care.

Oh and one more of a Buffy musing for the day and I'll move on. I have a yucky toenail that has been driving me nuts for four years. So, today I decided to break down and call a podiatrist....On the same page for the physicians listing there is an ad in the Verizon phone book that says...TOW JAM--look under towing, blah, blah, blah for all your car removal needs. Seriously. Does anyone else think that is hilarious. Funny. Very, very funny. Only my Mom and I would get a laugh out of that.

Okay, I'm done for the day. Talk at ya tomorrow. I know that no one is reading this, but it helps to write it all down. Maddy needs me NOW. She doesn't feel good and is walking around saying Mommy, mommy, mommy, over and over and over again. She wants Bowtie pasta NOW. Everything is NOW.

0 comments: