Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yea!! New pictures.

I bought myself a new little point and shoot to have in my purse...and because my hioty toity expensive camera that Darin gave me is broken. (NOTE to self...take it to Wolff Camera and see if it can be fixed).

Anyway, here are some fun pictures from around Christmas....and yesterday!!

Santa Came to our house!!

Mason watching the Zamboni at the mall.
Macy at Dairy Queen in Fairfield, Texas...where we stopped for a little Christmas eve treat. Just an FYI..nicest Dairy Queen I've ever been to...and I've frequented quite a few Dairy Queens!!
Maddy putting out her reindeer food. Notice how my camera was able to capture that food mid-air. Magical!!
Ah...our little cook. How cute is she? Precious!!!

P.S. Sometimes I don't like Blogger. Why can I only upload five pictures at a time. That sucks!

3 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

You can add as many as you want of pictures. Just click the "add photos" icon again, and it'll let you add five more. Voila! Glad I could help. It may cost you, though.

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

I should also add that I've had a few entries with upwards of twenty pics. (Mostly because I can never choose just a few...so everyone has to stare at all of them.)

Amanda said...

I love pictures!!!! they are all so precious!