Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Saturday!!

Yea for Saturdays!! I had a busy week. Will I ever have a post where I state, I had a really boring week? Probably not. Anyway, busy at work. Busy, busy. I was constantly in a classroom "covering" classes and rarely in my office. Which is not a good thing. I have so much paperwork to do.

I was so busy that I did not go to my "therapy" session on Thursday. And I do appreciate every one's insight into the subject. Corey-you must send me your email address. buffylhanson@yahoo.com I want to talk to you about it....personally. Cheri-Thanks for your sweet words!! Misty-Thanks for driving to Sherman to see me for my birthday and bringing Maddy's future husband with you. I love him as much as I did Stephen Paul at that age!! I'm going to be okay. I always end up okay. My best friend Kathryn described me in an email recently as a cat...she's right. I always end up on my feet. Khaki!! Thanks for my awesome birthday card. Love the cupcake flair....I started taking my medicine. He said to give it two weeks and I'll feel better. I took yesterday afternoon off. That was nice. Darin and I got to talk for a little while before Macy got home from school about next years "family" vacation....YUP. You heard right. We are all going as a "family" to Disney World. All of us. His parents, all of us, Macy gets to take a friend...It should be...um...interesting. No. Just kidding. We decided years ago to do this as a group and next year is the year. Now, we're just trying to decide on what month we'll go. He votes for March. I vote for June. So, March will probably win...

So, today is clean the house and lay around day...Thank goodness. I love Saturday!! Chris is out right now picking the kids up donuts and Mommy up coffee. He really is good to me...most days....OH...he's home...gotta look like I've been doing something productive for the last 1/2 hour and not been on the Internet. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Disneyworld in January!! That's when I'll be there with all my crew!!

xoxo