Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pray for our neighbor!

Chris and I never watch the local evening news, but tonight we did. The breaking story was about a car accident in Sherman. They showed the car and I immediately knew it was our neighbor. Then they described a young mother and 10 month old baby and I really knew it was her. I ran to the refrigerator to look at the birth announcement and sure enough...10 months ago...UGH. All we know is that it was really bad and that she has been airlifted with serious chest injuries. I called her mom and she answered and just said that she couldn't find them in Dallas and would have to call me back. This young lady lives with her parents. They are the most amazing people in the world. I am just sick for them right now. Please lift her up in prayer. Her name is Kaylee....I will update as I know more.

1 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Too scary! They're in our prayers. KUP!!!