Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh me oh MY!

I don't really have anything to blog about. It's Thursday. I like Thursday's. I like them because the next day is Friday and I LOVE Friday because usually that means the next day is Saturday and I can stay in my jammies all day....Except this Saturday. We need to grocery shop. That's a family affair. Chris enjoys it. He gets his own "crap basket" as I refer to it. That's where you will find the oreos, pizza, chips, cokes, etc. Not that I'm perfect or anything, but I enjoy PLANNING meals and buying food for that. I just don't like to cook it. Chris can cook it. I'm the baker. Maybe when we renovate our kitchen and it's new and improved and I don't feel claustrophobic in it, I'll cook more....maybe not....

My sweet friend who owns a local florist invited me to go to market Saturday. I have never been to "market." I have heard of "market" since I was a teenager and moved to this area. What is it? Is it a noun? Is it a verb? No clue. Anyway, I have always wanted to go. It's in Dallas. But, when she mentioned that we're talking about 10 hours of walking and collecting catalogs for stuff to order for Christmas...I changed my mind. I'm tired. I want to stay at home and clean and catch up on stuff. I need to catch up on "stuff."

I've been trying to arrange a girls night for my birthday. It's next to impossible to get all my friends from all different walks of life together for drinks these days. I have friends from all over. Denison....Sherman....Dallas....Sorority....Church....School....my friends don't match. That's okay with me. But, sometimes it just makes things odd when we all get together, so I think I will forgo the yearly grease and margaritas night at City Limits for my birthday this year. I mean, it's not like it's a big one or anything...I'm the double 3 this year. That's what I'm going to call it.

The Explorer is still in the shop. UGH. They just got to it this Monday. Should be ready Friday of this week or Monday of next week. I have such sweet friends that have helped me with transportation. I am blessed.

I guess that's all for my mish mash of a blog...sometimes I'm not sure why I even write in it. I really don't think more than 5 people are reading it....maybe I'm a good bedtime...put you to sleep blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading! The new design is cute, btw. I like the texture.

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Hello?!!? I'm reading.