Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little bit of this...a little bit of that.

I have been out of the loop since Saturday. I either got food poisoning or a stomach bug and I don't really care what the name for it is, it has been awful. Chris has been so sweet to help with the kids (and so has Macy). I had to miss church on Sunday and work yesterday. I am back at work today, but really should be home. I'm just too busy to take off.

The weather outside is frightful and I'm hoping that it ices just bad enough to cancel school tomorrow. I need another day in bed.

Please pray for my friends, Wesley and Kristy. Here is a link to their blog. He is not doing well once again and she has started a blog with all of his information and asked me to share it! http://prayersformyhusband.blogspot.com/

I guess that's all for now. I'm sure I had more to say, but I just am having trouble focusing right now. I really think I'm dehydrated....

0 comments: