Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things about me.....

Okay, I got this on facebook and LOVED it....It's funny...Just a little bit about me...

1. I'm a clinique snob (yes I made up this name for myself).

2. All my kids names start with an "M"....Macy, Mason and Madylynn (wish it had been Molly, but I let Chris pick the name...so there you go).

3. I could each a cheeseburger for every meal if given the choice...except when I'm pregnant when for whatever reason I can't stand meat and become a vegetarian. Weird. I know.

4. I'm a Kappa Delta. K with an A with a P.P.A. D with an E with an L.T.A. You get the point.

5.Been married once before...big wedding in my hometown...eloped the second time to Vegas. Would recommend Vegas!! (As cliche as I know that sounds).

6. I'm best friends with my ex husband.

7. I love, love, love cupcakes. Always have, always will.

8. I was born on an island far, far away...Coronado, California, but am a Texas girl at heart.

9. I love garage sales and goodwill.

10. I love Starbucks. and yes, they do know me by name there...just like Cheers.

11. The older I get, the more I lean on my girlfriends. I love them.

12. I married Chris on the 4th of July because it's my favorite holiday.

13. I love my Mom...and my Dad.

14. I always knew I wanted to be a Mom, but didn't know how much I would love it until I had Macy. I thought I wanted to be a business woman in downtown Dallas. What the hell was I thinking?

15. I love all things preschool...well, except for the crummy parts...

16. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip from Braums.

17. I love Disneyland.

18. I love my new cell phone, but am still really eyeing the iphone.

19. I love my laptop.

20. I hate traffic and crowds. Can't deal with it.

21. I don't eat seafood, but my favorite restaurant is a seafood restaurant...weird..

22. I met my husband when he interviewed me for a part time position as a server at Chili's....

23. I really like to be in MY house in my jammies.

24. I don't watch much TV.

25. I can read a People magazine front to back in a matter of hours. LOVE IT!!

And an update about my neighbor and her baby. She apparently is doing better. Chris saw them bring her home yesterday. I have not been over there to check on them yet....

0 comments: