Monday, September 1, 2008

It's a quiet day in the neighborhood....

It's been a quiet weekend. In part because Chris and I are not speaking to each other, but still...quiet. I have gotten a lot done. I've cleaned, organized and really important...I've slept. I have napped everyday of this weekend (including Friday). If there is one thing that I miss about being so busy it's my naps. Macy has been home with us this weekend and I've loved having her. She had one of her buddies with us most of the weekend, but she's gone now. I'm about to make my kids head to the back yard to clean up their messes. I'll tell you what...our backyard is a wreck!! It drives me nuts. I need to clean out my explorer, too. I got to go out with some of my girlfriends last night for a birthday party. It was fun, low key and just what I needed. I love my friends. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many different personalities and I love them all!! Last night it was a reunion of sorts with my girlfriends from the doctors office that I worked for for five years. Miss them, love them, so glad they called me for the party. I made strawberry cupcakes and they were a hit. Yummy, yummy. Well, gotta run....gotta stay on my cleaning spree. I'm on a roll!!! Don't want to downgrade my momentum.

0 comments: