Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mommy...

Well, today my day was crummy. Just plain crummy. I had this weird icky feeling for the last six months since my Mom put her house up for sale that "something" was up. I was so excited at first, thinking she would be moving my way...but in the back of my mind I had a fear that her and my stepfather were getting back together. The house closes next Wednesday...today she told me she is moving to Houston with my ex-stepfather...Been there, done that...didn't work the first three times....I love my Mom. Even if I don't see her every weekend, just once a month since I became soooo busy, I talk to her everyday and just knowing that she is an hour away makes me feel better. But, now she will be farther away and I won't go there to see her because I don't like him...I know she won't come as often to see us because he's so controlling and that's how it is. I don't know what we'll do for Thanksgiving. I don't know what we'll for Christmas. My Mom is my anchor. She is my rock. She is my everything....and I am so, so, so, sad. Have I mentioned that I love my Mommy???

0 comments: