Friday, September 12, 2008

The Bub...

For those of you that are close friends you already know that the Bub is Macy. A really weird nickname for my first born girl. But, here's the back story...when she was a baby I would look at here and squeeze her little cheeks and tell her everyday...."I love you bubba." (Translation: I love you baby in a silly voice). So, by the time she was three she was a full fledged Bubba. Now in Texas...Bubba is a nickname for little brothers, big brothers, hicks...but not my Bubba. She's a pretty girl and today...my baby bubba turned 11. She is officially a pre-teen. EEEeeecckkkk!! She is such a good kid, though. I love her so much. I love who she is turning into. Her Dad and I have worked hard to make her who she is. I love her the mostest!! Tomorrow we are headed to Frisco for a big girl party...Build a Bear (I guess this is still in for preteens?), Cheesecake factory and pedicures. And then pizza and a sleep over and of course CUPCAKES for her birthday party!! She's a well rounded girl...she can fish and kayak with the best of them and LOVES painted nails...

I love her so much. God truly blessed me with my BUBBA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUB!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Precious Macy! We love you too!