Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is the story of a girl....

....who cried a river and drowned the whole world. I can't get that song out of my head. How annoying!

My friends Wesley and Kristy still need to be uplifted in prayer. Wesley is not doing well and poor Kristy is so sad and scared. My Mom went to see her today. I was so glad that she did that. Just continue to pray that Wesley improves and that the medicines will work and that he will not lose anymore of his vision. Please pray for them to have peace over their finances, etc. God will provide!!

School has been so busy. We are inundated daily by more than 10 calls about openings, etc. I finally had to go buy one of those message books for calls on my voice mail so I would be more organized about it. I have lost so much stuff on my desk in the last two weeks it's not even funny. My staff is doing a great job, though and I am very proud of them!! We have little bouts of parent drama here and there, but that is expected.

Macy is doing well in school. She likes her teachers and already has a ton of homework every night. OH, and I forgot to mention...I think. Maybe I didn't. I'm going to coach Mason's soccer team. I know, because I have all that extra time on my hands that I have nothing to do on the weekends, but you know...Chris does softball with Macy and I wanted Mason to play soccer and they needed a coach. So, you're looking at her. So, am I a soccer mom/coach or a soccer coach/mom? I'm so witty when I'm tired.


I am secretly gearing up for the big clean sweep this weekend of her room. I'm ready. I have my friends ready and we're going to get that room done for her. She has no idea and I'm so excited!!

That's about it from me tonight. My head is pounding. I need some rest. (Not that I didn't take about 8 hours worth of naps this weekend, but ya know.....)

0 comments: