Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yo momma....

I'm still here. I am working on getting over the fact that my Mom will no longer live one hour from me. I know that I am a big baby. I know that I need to wear my big girl panties. I'm trying. I spent Sunday with her. I drove back down on Tuesday (actually took the day off of work). So, the movers will be there tomorrow and things will arrive in Houston on Saturday. (She doesn't have power where she is going...still from Ike). The State Fair starts Friday. My Mom and I love the State Fair...together....so I'm sure I'll see her before it's over. I just love my Mom. That's all.

My friend Christy has suggested I go see a doctor. I'm having major coping issues. I think I'm tired. I think I have anxiety. I think I am depressed. I think I am overworked. I think that I am overcommitted. I am trying to get all those little things done that float around in my head that I need to get done and feel like if I could get those done then I wouldn't be as bothered. I know that does not make sense at all...so here are some examples. I really need to send two paychecks off to employees that are now in College Station. They are in my front seat. I really need to send two birthday cards off in the mail. They are in my front seat. I really need to place our tshirt order for the school. I really need to get the new 2 year old room decorated....I really need a good nights rest. I really need a night where I am not scheduled to be somewhere are a certain time...like tonight at 6 p.m. at the church that I have been at ALL DAY!! Like tomorrow for soccer practice at 5:30. Like Saturday at 11:00 for a soccer game...but, hey we do rock the soccer field. 7-0 ROCKETS!! Woo hoo for my little team!!

Okay, I guess that's all...I wanted you guys to know I'm alive. I have a few things up my sleeve for my blog in 2009...because I am a copy cat.

A few prayer requests...just found out that my friend Wesley is having brain surgery AGAIN to put the shunt in his brain. They were going to originally do this a month ago, but decided to put it in his spine draining into his stomach and that has not worked, so on the 1st they will go back in and put the shunt in his brain to drain the fluid....Regan...my student that got shot in the eye with an air gun will have ANOTHER surgery on the 30th...(also her 3rd birthday) to move the lens that was implanted already because it has shifted. AND my friend Cheri's mother in law had surgery on Tuesday for breast cancer....

WOW....God just put me in my place didn't he? Stop sweating the small stuff, huh?

Until tomorrow...when I will tell you all about my sweet Maddy Kat Hanson turning 3....WOW!! My "baby" is 3. I want to cry....

1 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Breathe in and breathe out. That comes first. The rest is just fluff. I should bring you a big bag of fluff as a reminder. Hmmm...I may just add that to my to-do list. Wouldn't it be great, though, if we could just clone ourselves to do all those little things? Of course, maybe it wouldn't be so great. It's in doing those little things that we come to appreciate life for what it is.

Take your time getting stuff done. Delegate. When all else fails, let go and let God.

Oh! And who says you should put on your big girl panties and quit crying about your mom moving away? Cry all you want. It's cleansing for the soul. And, hey! I'm just glad to hear you're wearing any panties at all.