Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kat...A day late....

Mommy was soooo busy yesterday....

Maddy Kat Hanson....turned 3 on September 26, 2008. For those of you who don't know why we call her Kat, there are a multitude of reasons....1st. Her middle name is Kathryn after my best friend...Kathryn.....2nd. When I was pregnant with her, I could not eat enough Kit Kats. Seriously like a 6 pack every 2 days. (and I gained the least amount of weight with that pregnancy, go figure). And her Daddy has always called her Kitty Kat. We just do. Her full name is Madylynn Kathryn Hanson, but only because Chris got to pick her name, I really wanted a Molly Kathryn Hanson....But, she is our Kat.

She's a spit fire. If she were my first, she would have been my last. I've never met a kid like her...she's opinionated and bossy and smart and a know it all. Walked at 8 months and was potty trained right at 2. (By herself). She's just smart. And I love her. I love her, I love her!!



0 comments: