Monday, September 15, 2008

The par-tay!

So, the Bub turned 11. We had a spectacular Saturday. Favorite quote of the day....Macy first thing when she woke up Saturday pokes her head in the bathroom while I'm getting ready and asks..."Will Ike be joining us today?" How funny is she? We took two friends with us from Denison, picked up a friend in Frisco and met another friend AT the mall. So, five girls, Darin and I and my friend Rox at Build a Bear. It was sooo much fun!! I'm so glad she's still a kid at heart. We then went to Cheesecake Factory for appetizers and dessert!! YUMMY!! All of us headed home and stopped in Sherman for pedicures all around...even me! Love a good pedicure. I got orange for Halloween and the guy kept saying...too early...tooo early. (Say that in a funny accent).

It was a sleep over and actually we only had one bout of tears and drama. But, it wasn't tooooo bad. I would even agree to do it again next year. Now, it's Maddy's turn. She wants a bounce house in our front yard. Lovely. Only Maddy would have such a demand. But, it's better than the party plan that she had last week...Disneyland...been there, done that and I'm broke!!

Here are some pictures from Macy's party this weekend!! The girls at Build a Bear.
Macy and Ella...the elephant.
Macy enjoying lunch.
The girls are all in!!
And then there was the tired MOMMY!

0 comments: