Saturday, February 28, 2009

My week...

This week has been very trying for me. I have to say that I was definitely given the strength by God to get through it. But, I was also held up by angels here on earth. This week I made *one* of the most difficult decisions in my life by walking away from a job that I truly wanted to stay at. Unfortunately, I was forced to leave due to things I could no longer control. For years, I have felt that I needed to be strong for my family financially and hold us all together by making sure our mortgage was paid. Well, for whatever reason, Monday night I decided (Chris helped decide) that I was done. I guess God figured out how we were going to pay our mortage and I resigned from a job that was more than a job. It was my life. It was what I thought about nonstop for 7 years. I walked away on Monday and have not gone back. Don't think this was an easy decision for me. It wasn't. I agonized over it. I still am. I am sad that I will not see my kids everyday. My kids being other peoples kids. I am sad for the parents. I am sad for the teachers. But, I was carried through this week by an amazing group of friends. I could not have gotten through this without all of you. Your prayers. Your calls. Your texts. Your emails. Your thoughts. Your dropping by. Your speaking out in my behalf. Your passion. I have been blessed in the last two years with the most supportive friends I have ever had in my life. The old saying is true....you really find out who your real friends are when the chips are down....Thank you for being my true friends!! I am so blessed by each one of you individually. I will never forget what you have done for me!!

0 comments: