Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weight loss and "one" of the biggest decisions of my life...

Okay, so I lost 4.8 pounds. Can I just say 5? That would sound so much better!! But, it's actually 4.8. I was very pleased with that number....

AND I made one of the biggest decisions of my life today. I cannot share what it is on this very public blog that EVERYONE reads. (Sarcasm). But, just in case anyone really does read it...I'll make my announcement here April 1st. And no...I'm not pregnant and NO...it will NOT be an April Fools Joke...

Buffy...over and out!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can ABSOLUTELY say five pounds! I can tell you this for certain, because 4.8 rounds up to 5.0. This I know, I teach science :) Congratulations on your big decision, whatever it is, I can tell that you are very relieved to have made it. Love ya!

Unknown said...

LOVE YOU!!!