Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And again...

I walked again this morning. We agreed not to walk on Saturday and Sunday. So, 5 days a week we will go. AND I did join Weight Watchers. AND I do weigh more than I did at 9 months pregnant with all my children. So depressing. And I did find out that my little coffee every morning is 9 points. But, you know what? I'm going to continue to drink it. Because as giving and unselfish as I attempt to be, there is a little part of me that thinks...I DESERVE THAT COFFEE!! So, until I deem it otherwise unfit...I will continue to drink my breakfast and obviously 1/2 my lunch. Because that's just how I roll....

1 comments:

Amanda said...

do you know why I love reading this blog? because you are hilarious, honest, and you end paragraphs with "that's how I roll" haha... I love it!!