Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I did it!!

Today, I got out of bed at 4:45...and met a friend at our local elementary school and WALKED!! Now, granted it was only a mile...but I did it. It only took us 24 minutes. (Probably less). But, we walked around our neighborhood. I was back home and in my house by 5:30. So, I'm going to take a shower and gear up for a BIG day. I have a meeting with my boss, a haircut and color scheduled, I'm going to join Weight Watchers today and I have my Key Learning Center Board Meeting tonight. UGH. Such joy in my life. I won't be back home until after 8 tonight, I'm sure. The state came for another unannounced visit yesterday. We passed with flying colors. Only one minor thing. Not a big deal at all. So, I did survive my Monday. Things to look forward to this week...OH, I got subpoenaed on a child custody case...Lucky me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Tossing confetti and strutting around my living room for you, friend!! GOOD JOB!! Listen to how great you feel.. like those other "things" are just little "oh, btw".. lol!

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

I got sleepy just reading all of that. Go you!!!