Sunday, February 15, 2009

Walking, to weigh or not to weigh and my week....

I have been walking. I overslept one day and felt completely guilty, but got up yesterday morning (YES!! On a Saturday) and walked. I felt great about it. 6:45 on a Saturday and I was out walking. It was cooolllddd. I then delivered flowers for my friend Shannon. That was fun. Took me back to my college days when that was my "real job." I was subpoenaed for two days in a child custody case that just about broke my heart. But, I got to miss two days of work for it, which you know I loved!! I go back to work tomorrow and I'm DREADING it. My computer got a nasty virus (well actually 320 of them) and our webmaster for the church had to work on it for me last night. It took him 4 1/2 hours to get it fixed. I'm so thankful for smart friends!! Sooo, I totally broke the rules this morning and weighed. I just could not take it anymore. I'm weighing food, eating fruit like crazy...no sugar and wanted to know if any of it was making a difference. So, I stepped on my scale at home that I have not set foot on in...um, probably years. AND by my scale it says I'm down 6 pounds. BUT, I did not compare the callibration of our scale to what I weighed on the WW scale on Tuesday. So, I really will need to wait until Tuesday to see what I actually weigh. But, I'm trying so hard. I'm loving the walking in the morning. I feel good....hope I stick with this!! Thank you for all your sweet comments and emails!! COREY!!! :)

0 comments: