Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I gained weight!

I'm just putting it out there for the world (5 people who read this blog) to see. I gained .8 of a pound this week. That is point eight. Not quite a pound. I also ate brisket, baked beans, LOTS of potato salad, two cheeseburgers from McDonalds and a Large french fry, 3 margaritas....and I'm sure so much more than I'm remembering the past four days. My friend Shannon suggested I just write in my WW journal....BLEW IT!! Okay, so...I start over today.

And I have so much more to tell you...I'm doing GREAT. I'm happy. Clear headed. Things are going wonderfully around here.

We are all going to Houston this weekend to see my MOM. I'm excited.

Will post pictures soon of what I did this weekend!! You will be amazed!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

first of all, I can't wait to see your pictures!

secondly, boo on gaining weight!! But, it's ok to blow it sometimes right????