Monday, March 16, 2009

The bad KAT!

This cute little girl is the reason that I'm going gray at 33.



She is also the reason Chris is going bald at 33.



Because as cute as she is and as much as everyone ooohhhsss and awwwwwwwss over her...she will give Chris and I a run for our money more than all our kids combined!! She is something else. And we love her...very, very, very much. She is also the reason I will never...I repeat never...have another child. If she had been my first she would have been my last!!!

5 comments:

The Bounds Family said...

I can not quit laughing.

Amanda said...

HAHAHAhaha.... oh! my! goodness!! Well.... she is covered by the grace of God and... something else? marker maybe? :)

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

I have a picture of the Beast with blue marker all over his face at that same age. I think I can tell you what you're in for. *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Save that picture. That is DEFINITE blackmail material.

Unknown said...

Oh, poor baby. How on earth??? Did it come off?