Monday, March 9, 2009

Hhhmmmm....

So much to say. I went to see my Mom this weekend. We had the best time. Lots of bargain shopping...lots of laughing.

Started my Monday out with a very happy disposition and then I got an email that upset me. I love email. I would rather use email. But, sometimes it just sucks. I can't tell whether this email intended to sound as ugly as it did, so I had a friend read it. She said....delete it. That person is not your friend. Which makes me sad. Very sad. I could explain and explain, but I just want to move on. So, I am.

I'll post some pictures of my kids later. We are gearing up for a big night of Dancing with the Stars. I didn't watch last season, but I'm excited about this seasons cast....AND now I have the time to watch it, which is even better.

Have a great week. I'll try to post pics tomorrow!!

1 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Mean people suck.

And, I kind of want Melissa from The Bachelor to win.