Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trust and knowing who your friends are....

I have always been "green." So green that in high school my boyfriend referred to someone else as green and I asked what that meant. I am naive to a fault. Sometimes I think it is a great feature to have and other times I think it is a fault. I found out today by accident that since December I was being lied to by three people that I had the utmost respect for and confidence in. The type of people that "had my back." When actually, the whole time they were undermining me. I don't get it. As much as I am moving forward with my life, it's hard not to reflect and think about what I could have done, what I should have done....etc, etc. With all of that being said, I am happier than I have been in years. I am so good. I love my kids. I even love my husband a little more these days. I feel "carefree." In the last two weeks Chris and I have talked more, laughed more, spent more time together...

Last weekend was our trip to Houston. This weekend our friends the Mann's stayed with us two nights. We ate out and had a great time!! I love Misty. We can't wait for the Summer to come so we can head to Paris and swim with the kids!

In closing, I really want everyone to know that I am so grateful for my friends. I have better friends than I ever knew could exist. Friends that really do "have my back." Without naming real names....The B's, The G's, The D's, The S's, The S's, The S's, The E's, The S's, The T's, The M's and the B's. These families and friends have rallied around me like I never expected. They have loved me, they have helped me, they are so supportive. I am beyond blessed!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

oh goodness... that is just terrible! I'm so glad you have so many wonderful families surrounding you!! Blessings Blessings!