Saturday, May 31, 2008

My week...

Well, returned to the doctor and "everything looks good." So, that meant no D&C. It did mean a lovely little prescription of Diflucan though. ICK. I hate being a girl sometimes. I feel good. I got really run down by Thursday of this week. I have been working about 10 hours a day and it was just too much to do that and then come home and type for another 5. So, I just shut my computer at 9 p.m. on Thursday night and went to bed. I slept all night long. It was great!! I felt like a new girl by Friday.

Macy's last day of school was Thursday. She received awards for her science project, a language arts award, excellence in several other things...And she also earned commended performance in Math and Reading TAKS. I am so proud of her.

Last night was our last softball game. Chris had to work so he missed their last game. We had cupcakes to celebrate the end of our season. It was fun...

The kids played outside today in the sprinkler and on the slip and slide. Cheap thrills...

Things are still a go for our trip to California. We are very excited. I'm so cynical sometimes though. I just feel like...I'll believe it when I see it. Something always happens. But, we do have our plane tickets. We have the money for our park tickets to buy when we get there...so we really don't need much else, right? Some spending money. We'll survive. I told Chris...it's free to lay by my dad's pool all day. It's free to lay on the beach. We'll be okay. We're going to have a blast. We also booked a trip to Schlitterbahn this week with the Brand's. We're going Labor Day. I'm excited about that, too!!

Tonight I have a girl date with my friend Shannon. We bought "hooker heels" and we're going to get all dressed up and go and watch Sex In the City. I love how Shannon said it.."I would really hate to be watching this movie when Jesus returns to this earth...but, I really want to see it." So, we're going!! I'm excited. I've heard really good things about it!

So, that's my week. Here's some pictures from the game...

0 comments: