Monday, May 5, 2008

Kappa Deltas.

Okay, so I'm a sorority girl. I haven't gone to a reunion since I left there in 1996. There are several reasons why. But, for the most part the biggest issue for me as of the last....um 10 years was because I have gained a massive amount of weight since my college days of the low 100's. So, I was way insecure. But, as I've gotten older...I really don't care that I'm a 10 instead of a 3. I mean some days I do, but most of the time I don't. So, I finally went to a "reunion." IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. We went bowling and then to Love and War In Texas and sat outside on the patio and listened to good music and drank even better margaritas...YUMMY...Here are the picures. I'll blog on Cinco de Mayo tomorrow. I need to get to bed. I'm exhausted. It was a long weekend and an even longer Monday....


0 comments: