Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not a Cinco De Mayo post.

Okay, so I told you I would post on Cinco De Mayo and then life happens...Okay, so my drama today is that my sisters future husband (yes #4) has sent me another email disparaging my mother, slandering me and threatening if I don't do so and so then they will exclude me from their lives FOREVER. Are you kidding me. This is an ex-police officer for the City of Paris. Seriously. That's really nice. That's great. In seven years of knowing my husband, I have NEVER had him email ANYONE on my behalf. I'm a big girl. I get up everyday and put on my big panties and do stuff that isn't always fun. But, I'm a ballsy kind of girl quite frankly. How dare my sister put this STRANGER up to emailing me. If she has an issue with me...she has my phone number. She obviously also is stalking me on Myspace because somehow they have issues with my "headlines." Okay, so I'm 32....Grow the hell up. Seriously. I'm so pissed. They sent a copy of this email to my MOTHER. Four days before Mother's Day. They sent an email to my Mother and I stating that the only reason they can figure out that we have "forced" Crystal out of our lives is because we have something to "gain" by it. i.e. my mother's money. Well, I hate to break it to Crystal, but she's already used up her fair share of Mom's money. AND Mom rewrote her will years ago when Crystal pissed her off...so life sucks for her. Plus the fact, I don't give a crap about my Mom's money. How many of you know that my Mom won the lottery? Probably not all of you and that's because I do not scream it from the rooftops. My mother has money, not me. I have earned everything I have by working hard. I do not introduce myself as hi, I'm Buffy, my mom won the lottery and she's rich. Seriously!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: