Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just a short update.

I feel good. I think that probably along with the miscarriage I'm having some hormonal mood stuff going on. Just feel bleh! But, today I woke up and feel much better. I even invited some friends over tomorrow night for BBQ! Nothing quite like inviting people over to motivate you to clean your house!! I'm shredding, dusting, folding, purging, organizing...I'm on it. Maddy is doing perfect! Her arm has not bothered her once since Dr. Suzanne got it popped back in....It's quiet right now. The kids are resting and I'm resting in between chores. I was cleaning Macy's room last night and came across some "writings." Okay, it was her journal...I half read one of the pages and it caught my eye..Okay, okay, I feel guilty...but I feel more guilty about what I read. She wrote about a dream that she had had...that Mommy's computer and phone broke in half and she couldn't use it anymore. That is so sad to me!! I know I'm on the computer a lot. But, I really do work my tail off on transcription every week. It's kicking my butt. I'm going to have to start doing it when they are asleep. Macy apparently has noticed. I'm going to have to put my phone on silent or vibrate when they are with me and IGNORE the calls that unimportant....such as...so and so is missing their backpack..have you seen it?? I'm serious! I love my Bub. She is so smart.

Here's some pictures of Maddy's new haircut I never got around to posting. She's so freaking cute!

1 comments:

Cheri Lewis said...

WE WANT TO KIDNAP YOUR MADDIE!! Oh my goodness...how cute is that kid??? Duane thinks she's adorable too!! So, when things get to hectic for you just send her our way, ok? I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage Buff-Buff. I miscarried one time and it really took a toll on my emotions. I was 11 weeks pregnant and couldn't believe that it happened. Anyway, know that you are loved dearly.

Call me sometime soon!

Hugs,
Cheri
F.R.O.G.