Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wowee!

It's been a long time since we last talked. It's been a roller coaster. I will not use this time or space to complain or be negative. I will be positive. Things are going well. I am trying to be more positive. I hired a new cook today, the last one just stopped showing up. I had two people call me out of no where today for a preschool job. Can I just say that....God answers prayers. Just so you know this to be fact, it happens. It has happened to me this week.

Let me tell you about my AWESOME weekend. Start with Friday. Chris gave me $60.00 to get my car cleaned. That was the best thing ever. Got my carpets shampooed. Car was so clean! Took two hours, but it was spotless. I got to see my best friend Kathryn AKA Khaki on Friday night. We met in Rockwall. We had a yummy kid-free dinner with beverages at Salt Grass. We went to see my Mom at Target. We went to Borders Books at 10 o'clock at night. WOW. I'm usually way asleep by then. We woke up and made our way to Canton on Saturday morning. We had a blast. I think the highlight of the trip was the sausage on a stick and the tater twisters. YUMMY! We spent some money, got cute rhinestone covered CANTON shirts and headed home. We had another delicious meal on Saturday night with my baby brother Jake at Pappadeaux. Kathryn had not seen my brother since he was like 12....he's 21 now. So cool. We went and saw Penelope. Seriously $9.00 a piece for a movie that SUCKED!! Kathryn headed home on Sunday and so did I. Mason has another sinus infection, so Chris had to take him to the doctor on Saturday morning. He's feeling better now.

I've had another trying week. God tests me daily. I hope that I'm satisfying him with my decisions. I really do. I try hard. I pray daily. I learn that everyday people will disappoint you and then out of no where someone will knock you on your butt with love. I have a "new" teacher that just amazes me everyday with her ability to be positive and sweet and wonderful. She taught the kids...hips and lips. Finger over your lips and hand on your hip. The sashay down the hall and I LOVE TO WATCH! They are sooooo cute!

Planning is still underway for our trip to Disneyland. We are excited. We have booked our hotel to Vegas in April, too. So much to do in so little time!!I need to get to bed!!

It's supposed to snow again tomorrow. I'll post some pictures this weekend!!

0 comments: