Friday, March 21, 2008

Here's the way I see it...

I need to learn that sometimes there are valleys and sometimes there are peaks and that threatening divorce is not always the way to solve the problem. I grew up in a home that divorce was the solution. It was the answer to all questions. I don't want it to be my answer until I exhaust all other resources....THERE. I SAID IT.

It is Good Friday. We had an amazing Easter Egg Hunt today at the school. It was great! We probably had over 100 people there.

I worked outside in my yard for a good five hours this afternoon. We loaded the whole back end of Chris' truck with JUNK. I am trying to free my life of clutter. I just want to have calmness in my home. Less stuff!

I am going to call my doctor Monday. I think I need something to help with my moods. I'm not sleeping at night. I'm grumpy. I have anxiety. SAY PRAYERS FOR ME!! I am sad. I don't know how else to say it. I'M SAD. I am a person who is surrounded by so many amazing people, but I still feel alone. I don't like being the boss. Because being the boss means that I can't be every ones friend and I like being every ones friend. I don't like being grumpy. I just want to make cupcakes and make other people happy for a living. Is that possible?

Oh, and my sweet Bubba---my boy Bubba at school came back. I want to take him home with me. His Mom got out of jail, they moved to a halfway house and she got kicked out, so he's back at home with his Granny and Granny can't really handle him right now. I want to bring him home. I want to make sure that Chris and I get through this valley before I bring another child into our home, but I am seriously considering it. We are going to take him to Day out with Thomas with us in two weeks. He will have a blast. He is a child that really has transformed my life in a year. He is the only child-that is not a biological child that I have EVER loved like I love my other children. I believe that he is MINE!! At some point, I will write an entire blog on my Bubba...my love....

Good night dear readers...all five of you! God is good...ALL THE TIME!

1 comments:

Cammie said...

OK, you don't know me, but I had to comment!

I think you are so wise in deciding not to threaten divorce. You must exhaust all possible solutions before it comes to that. I believe God will bless you if you work hard on your marriage!

Also, about Bubba. Keep ;loving him and being a great role-n\model for him. If it is meant to be, God will make it happen. If it is not meant to be, you have been a positive influence in a time of need!