Monday, March 31, 2008

hmmpppfff!!

Some people. Just beware of people who are stalker-like......They copy every move you make, want to be you, act like your best friend, all the while they would love to see you go down in failure. Watch out people!! They exist. Very interesting....very interesting. I love when people are so innocent and just drop tid bits of information for me to pick up on and then I figure it all out. People are mental. Seriously nut jobs....Okay....that's all for now. Book a trip to Vegas....they book a trip to Vegas...Talk about buying an iPhone...they're going to get one first.....been on a board for two years....hhhmmmm....they join. All the while, bad mouthing me and the job that I'm doing at my preschool that you go on and on and on about how great a job I'm doing. I see. I get it. You can copy me all you want. I'm not in junior high school anymore. What did they used to say when I was in the sorority....imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Yeah whatever. Just remember you can try to be me, but you will never BE me!!!

I'm really done now. I promise. I hate girl drama.

0 comments: