Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still alive....

I'm surviving. I'm busy with work and school and kids and softball and life. Praying that I will be hit between the eyes with the answers that I'm seeking. Life sucks sometimes. As easy as I think it would be to throw in the towel, I think that sometimes there are hard times that we need to get through. Now, here's the thing, I'm trudged through my fair share of lows. I've been married and divorced once before, remember? It sucks. I worry for my kids. I seriously don't care if I'm single the rest of my life. I want my kids to have a Dad in their life. I guess it's so important to me because I didn't have my Dad involved in my life. It was rough. I didn't realize how rough until I became an adult. And it was rough for my Dad. So, that's that. Moving right along.....

0 comments: